I can hear the music but people speaking sounds like they're faint and echoed
If you can hear the music in your PlayStation 3 (PS3) but people speaking sounds faint and echoed, there are a few things you can try to improve the sound quality:
1. Adjust the audio settings: Go to the PS3 menu and select "Settings" > "Sound Settings" > "Audio Output Settings." Choose the appropriate audio output settings for your system and TV or monitor, and make sure that the correct input channel is selected.
2. Check your connections: Make sure that all of your cables are securely connected to the PS3 and the TV or monitor. If the cables are loose, this can cause poor sound quality.
3. Check the game or movie settings: If you are playing a game or watching a movie, check the audio settings within the game or movie to ensure that the sound is optimized for your TV or monitor.
4. Adjust your TV or monitor settings: If the sound quality is still poor, adjust your TV or monitor settings. You may need to adjust the bass, treble, and other audio settings to improve the sound quality.
5. Use headphones: If none of the above solutions work, consider using headphones to listen to the sound from your PS3. This can provide better sound quality and reduce background noise and echoes.
If you continue to experience problems with the sound quality on your PS3, you may need to contact Sony customer support for further assistance or repair.
Take care and have a great day! -Alex