Nokia N72 driver for windows 98
Just follow the following steps:
1) Locate the USB port of your Nokia N72 phone. See Manual if needed.
2) If your mobile phone has a USB Data Cable supplied, connect the end that matches the hub while connect the USB end to your USB port of your PC.
3) If your mobile phone has a CD supplied, this contain the PCSuite software bundled with drivers for your PC operating system.
4) Insert the CD to your CDRom drive.
5) After step 4, you will see a window saying install PCSuite then choose Yes.
6) Choose which operating system. If you use Windows 98, then choose the driver for Windows 98.
7) After installation, reboot/restart tour PC to complete the setup process but never disconnect yet your USB Cables from your mobile phone to PC.
8) Once restarted click on the icon of the PCSuite on your PC, then check if your PC can communicate with your mobile phone and vice versa. To do this click connect via USB if the datas in your mobile phone is seen then connection is correct.
If your problem is USB Driver for Windows 98, i suggest you upgrade your PC operating system to Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Old operating platforms have driver problems when new devices are attached to. But if you choose Windows 98, you will have to browse the internet in search of drivers. Just let me know if you have not found a driver. I'll assist you with this.
Jul 03, 2008 |
Microsoft Windows 98 for PC