Question about Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player
My player is working perfectly fine, but my system is not recognizing the device. This is an used Player. i dont have any Warrenty. The A/V out is working fine. I guess there is some problem with the USB only. I installed the S/W and I checked with Creative customer support about my system configuration. configuration is fine. I am an alien and iam leaving this country next month 1st week. now I am residing in San Diego. Let me know if u can help me... you can catch me at 1-858-380-6453 or mailme [email protected] Thanks in advance:)
Ive had this problem sometimes with xp computers.
make sure you dont have any external drives on as well, like a external hard drive, other players, or phones and such.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
· Make sure you have media player 11
· If you can, the best test is to try your player with another PC, to see if you still have the problem. This localises whether the problem is with the PC (most likely the USB) or the player. See the link below (search on "connection problems") for a lot more troubleshooting on this.
· Download recovery tool off creative's website.
· go to my computer > click on hardware tab >
click on device manager button > in the is next screen on the bottom should have>>universal serial bus controllers
(write these down just in case it cant find them)
right click on them and uninstall
reboot let windows reinstall them
· Also told Microsoft hotfix causes this problem try uninstalling the last hotfix
If that doesn't fix it try the USB cable
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 15, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Jun 27, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Sep 03, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Sep 02, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Jun 27, 2009 | Insignia Kix NS-1A10F MP3 Player
May 30, 2009 | GPX MW-3847 MP3 Player
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: