Question about JVC Televison & Video
Lost the remote and I need to run setup to allow channel 4 reception. I can get to the correct place in setup using the buttons on the side of the tv but I can find no way to make a selection.
You need the remote for this= an exact one!
GOOGLE THE MODEL NUMBER WITH "REMOTE" AND DO NOT BOTHER WITH A universal---waste of money as it will not have key functions you need.
Posted on Mar 25, 2012
SOURCE: PHILIPS 32PF7331/12 LCD TV
Press tv on sky remote then press help ,channel list appears . goto tv set use onset channel change button to scroll to hd channel .press volume up button onset to select.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
Hi , I have the same problem with my LT-42X688,so i called the service of my extended warranty provider . the TV technician just left and told me the motherboard is the problem. he said its the third one this week he has seen with the same symptoms. he ordered the motherboard and i've got to wait 5 to 7 work days before the part will be in . I will keep you posted when the guy will return.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2015 | JVC LT-19D610 19" 720p 1366 x 768 35000:1...
Feb 04, 2018 | Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2017 | JVC LT-32X575 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jul 10, 2011 | Televison & Video
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
May 17, 2010 | JVC LT-37E478 TV
Nov 12, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!