Righ this s the problem my neice accidentally pulled the usb cable out of the computer. Now when try to turn the camera off nothing happen the lens stayed retracted and the screen is completly blank. I have tried to put in knew batteries but still will not work. Even tried to put connect back up to the computer but deos not seemed to turn on or respond in any. Aldo when I press the forward button green light flashes biut cann not get anything on the screen, and even when take the battery out the same thing still happen
So can any onehelp me or do i need to take it back to the store afterall it is only two days old.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i juist fixed the problem get a power cord that is small enough to fit in the bottom hole then plug the usb in then to your computer then delete something than make sure you have the batteries already in then unplug the power cable then the usb cable then it should turn off then try turning it on and it should work if still have questions email me at [email protected] and i will help you
No need for you to install any CD software because your camera will be recognized automatically as a removable disk when your computer has the following Operating Systems.
For transferring pictures with OS (Windows 98/XP/Vista/2000/MAC 9.2-10.3 ): - Turn off camera - Plug USB cable to camera and PC - Turn on camera - Connect to computer or printer will come out on camera screen - Select the desired one
- Press MENU/OK - "New Hardware Found" will be seen on the right lower corner - A window will pop out with various options - Example: "Open to View Files", "Copt to a folder"...
* If nothing like those mentioned above happened,
Double check through Computer Devices with Removable storage:
- Look for DCIM folder in any of the Removable storage
- Select 100sscam folder inside DCIM folder - Upon opening, all pictures will be viewed
Just try to make sure that you'll be using the USB cable supplied in the package and your PC does have good working USB ports.
no you wont be able to do that without software, you should have got a cdrom with the camera along with the usb lead.
Install the software and follow the instructions, you will then be able to transfer pictures to your pc.