My video converter won't convert saome of my vids?
1. In Menu scroll down to Setup
2. In Setup scroll down to USB Mode
3. In USB Mode there are 2 settings MSC Mode & MTP Mode, check or highlight
MSC Mode. This enables the PC to recognize the player as a removable
Device or Drive.
4. Connect to PC via USB port/cable, the PC now reads the device as
5. In WIN Explorer click “Open to View Files”, on display will be 6 .DIR folders
& a .xml file
6. Now launch the VideoConvert.exe (application file) located on the
7. Click Input Video button (Browse to the folder containing .avi files) & select
.avi file for .mtv conversion
(if you want to save the .mtv file to a different destination folder click the folder
icon to the right of the Video Output text box).
8. In Output Frame Size box check 176X144 (this is the max size for this
9. In Output Frame Rate box check Sports Video.
10. The Output Audio Quality box defaults to Good.
11. Click Start Conversion button.
12. The saved .mtv file can now be copied to the device by simply dragging
from its destination folder or ctrl + C & ctrl + V to the MOVIE.DIR folder in
WIN Explorer as per step 5.
13 The .mtv file is now saved to the device ready for viewing, however there is
just one remaining small lissue which may a software glich or another hassle
with this player, because whilst playing video’s every 60 seconds in the
background a womans voice exclaims what sounds like “Weeee Gamble”
whatsup with that.