I just have this little problem with my camera.It's working for a couple of hours and then the camera stop working.So i can't get any image and the camera is still on.So i wait a couple of hours and the camera works again.
What's going on?
My router is a Linksys Model:BEFSR41
I need to tell you that the camera isnt working from another computer(using the internet) or in the local Network.
If someone know how to fix this problem please help me
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Oh dear!,Wireless is a pain, could be your firmare needs upgrading if it isn't already,(this is from 2003)
you can download it here http://www.veo.com/Observer-Wireless/firmware.asp
If not check it's ip address is showing up in the router.
Also there may be interference from other appliances or walls and objects; causing it to loose it's wireless connection.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
While you had it plugged in the serial port you should have set the SSID name for the camera?
You may have to enter this manually to find the camera. If it is not set to broadcast this SSID, it will work but you must put it in the wireless connection settings.
Can you help me? I have an Observer camera too. And I have the problem
"no response from camera" (Veo Observer Studio) and I can't reach the
camera via Explorer too (the page dosen't exist).
Earlier it is working well except the remote access. I try it resolve and came the problem: "no response from camera".
Make sure that you are using Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. If you are experiencing problems, try upgrading to the latest version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer from the Microsoft webpage at: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie
1) Go to C:\Program Files\Veo Observer Studio and delete the files: xrlknc.dll and xrlkncd.dll.
2) After the files have been deleted, try using the Veo Observer Studio again.
1) Uninstall the Veo Observer Studio from your computer.
2) Download the latest version of the Veo Observer Studio from our webpage at: http://www.veo.com/Observer/firmware.asp if it still has the same promblem refer to your display or the grafix recommendations