An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Fisher VCR FVH-t668S
There should be in the same auto channel setup, a ferature to add or delete channels. Its in the owners manual I cant find your model but one close to it is here http://sanyoservice.com/pdf/images/FVH-T690(OM5310203-00_12).pdf Good Luck
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jul 26, 2009 - Uploaded by GHWTVideos
But got replaced by a Sears by JVC VCR from 1992. ... FisherStudio Standard Amp Problem and Power Surge (Part 2) - Duration: 8:12. by ...
1 Press POWER to turn the power off.
2 Press TV/VCR, current VCR Output Channel will appear on the LCD display.
3 Each time TV/VCR is pressed for 2 seconds, the LCD display changes as follow
clock press tv/vcr RF3 2 secondes later RF4.
• VCR Output Channel is automatically set during EZ Set Up.
1. If Channel 3 (or 4) is an active broadcast channel in your area, the Channel 4 (or 3) will be set.
2. If both channel are the active channel or none active channel, the VCR Output Channel will be set to Channel 3.
• Cancelled the EZ Set Up by pressing POWER during EZ Set Up before setting the Output Channel.
• VCR Output Channel will not change to previous VCR Output Channel if TV/VCR is pressed continuosly for more than 2