Question about JVC AV-27D303 27" TV
You will need the assistance of a servicer,I dont know the age of the set but there is a possibility the picture tube might be going bad based in the description of the symptoms,there is one other possibilty ,that is all the voltages are low because of a bad regulation in the power supply but a servicer will know as soon as he sees the set,ask for an estimate and then make a decision,Is the best We can do without seing the picture.Let Us know if you need more information.
Posted on Oct 09, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
Press "Input Select" on the remote control and select "TV Mode."
Press "Enter" to select "Picture."Use the arrow buttons to select
Press "Enter."Use the arrow buttons to select "Color."
Use the left and right arrow buttons to adjust the color settings. When you are pleased with the color setting, press the "Exit" button on your remote to exit the menu screen.
Hoped this helped
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Usually answered in minutes!