My DSC Hx1 eem to work but nothing can be seen thouh the view finder nor on the lcd screen and of course no picture,any ideas?
If your Sony DSC HX1 camera appears to be working, but you can't see anything through the viewfinder or LCD screen, there are a few possible causes for this issue:
1. Display Settings: Check the display settings on your camera. There may be an option to switch between the viewfinder and the LCD screen. Make sure the correct display mode is selected.
2. Viewfinder/LCD Switch: Some cameras have a switch or button that allows you to toggle between the viewfinder and the LCD screen. Ensure that this switch is in the correct position for the display you want to use.
3. Display Brightness: It's possible that the brightness of the viewfinder or LCD screen is set too low, making it difficult to see the image. Check the camera's settings menu for options to adjust the brightness or contrast of the display.
4. Faulty Display: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, it's possible that there is a problem with the camera's viewfinder or LCD screen. This could be due to a loose connection, a damaged cable, or a malfunctioning component. In such cases, it's recommended to have the camera inspected and repaired by a professional technician or the manufacturer's service center.
5. Power Saving Mode: Some cameras have a power-saving feature that turns off the display after a certain period of inactivity. Check the camera's power-saving settings and make sure the display timeout is set to a reasonable duration.
If none of these solutions work, it's best to consult the camera's user manual for specific troubleshooting steps or contact Sony customer support for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more detailed guidance based on the specific model and issue you're facing.