Question about RCA 27V520T 27" TV
When the TV is turned on the set turns it self off and then back on. This continues until you unplug the TV.
This may be your problem it was with mine , the right audio input on the left side of the tv has a cut off switch inside of it for mono audio , it is staying connected and crossing over inside the EEPROM causing power and all button function problems.
You can open the back and unplug the side video/audio input from the main board and or replace the red(right) audio input jack on the small cicuit board.
it is a special jack that allows a single audio input to be sent to both sides for mono sound.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Yeah the switches are failing like crazy in this series.
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
Sometimes its not the connections... but its the toggle switches at fault
Posted on Jul 30, 2007
Just to see if the set reacts and it does something different tap the sides of it,dont over do it ,I should not take much to see a reaccion if it has a loose conection,If it reacts check for loose conections in the power supply,horizontal driver transformer and any overheated areas specially after the output transformer.If you are familiar with tv service this should help but if you are not be safe and call for assistance from a servicer.
Posted on Oct 03, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: