Medieval lords not running
As far as I know, there isn't a patch for Windows 7. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode? There are two ways to do this:
OPTION 1 - TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY
1. Right click on the programs shortcut, .EXE file, or installation program, and click on Troubleshoot compatibility. N.B. You will not have the Troubleshoot compatibility option available for pinned items in the Start Menu or on the Task Bar.
2. The wizard will now give you a list of options to choose from. Try each individual option, following the on-screen instructions.
If this doesn't work, you can try the following option.
OPTION 2 - THROUGH THE PROPERTIES PAGE
1. Right click on the programs shortcut, .EXE file, or installation program.
2. Click on Properties.
3. Click on the Compatibility tab.
4. Check the Run this program in compatibility mode for box.
5. Click on the drop-down menu arrow, and select which version of Windows the game was made for. N.B. Always pick the latest Windows version the game was made for a better chance of it running properly.
I hope this helps. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
Apr 28, 2010 |
Monte Cristo Medieval Lords for Windows