Microwave made a click noise and stop working, no power at all!
Fist if it's plugged into a GFI socket,reset it by pressing the red button in the center back in & try it again. If that trips again,replace the microwave.If you dare, be carefull & unplug it, take the cover off. Should be held on by a few screws, & check the fuse inside. If it's solid white, then you need to remove it & check it for continuity with a multi-meter(ohm meter will do). If it's the clear kind, just look for the filiment to be burnt,like a light bulb. You can replace either kind with a standard glass fuse of the same amp rating. Whatever you do DON'T touch any of the circuits with bare hands! There's a transformer that holds enough juice in it to fry 5 people for months,even unplugged. If this scares you, it should. If you are uncertain about trying this,trow it out & buy a new one. Don't get hurt.