Question about HP LaserJet 4730 MFP Printer
Need to reset 4730 fuser unit
How can reset replace fuser kit error hp LaserJet mfp 4730
Posted on Jul 16, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2017 | HP LaserJet Pro P1102W Printer
Oct 01, 2014 | Brother Mfc-8690dw All-in-one Laser...
Sep 22, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2012 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Feb 13, 2012 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Dec 23, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 4550hdn Printer
Jun 09, 2017 | HP LaserJet 4730 MFP Printer
Mar 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4730 MFP Printer
747 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: