An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: Picture went black
The good thing is you see something in the screen,with age the set has developed loose conections in a few different places,my suggesion is to call professional for service now and the repair will not as expensive,if the picture quality is good is worth it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
CNETI'm experiencing thin black lines from the top of the screen to the bottom. ... by babes808gpa / January 15, 2010 1:42 AM PST ... lines are about 1/4 inch apart from top to bottom of screen. starts on the right and about a 1/3 of the way toward the ...have the exact same problem, my lcd tv has multiple lines are horizontal it ...
The controller board for the screen is going bad. check shopjimmy.com for replacement parts. It's not a difficult job to do. Once the back of the TV is removed, you'll see it near the center of the screen.
Thin white dashes on top of screen is PERFECTLY NORMAL. It is nothing wrong with the TV, it is the broadcast. What you are seeing is the very bottom of the timecode running. It doesn't happen all of the time or all channels. It usually happens with old 4:3 commercials predating "Digital TV." This is mentioned in your Users Manual. You should be able to adjust the horizontal/vertical position in the menu settings.
You need to consider the following tips herein as follow:
1) Field collapse (horizontal white line on screen) R710 dry joints. Same as C2146TN & C2546TN problem solved with thanks to Mike G & Barty. Power off/unplug. Get to circuit board underside with aerial socket up-R710 is near top and right of centre-cluster of 4 joints best resoldered
2) Picture is horizontally narrowed and deformed Capacitor C2913 (390nF, 250V) on the deflector PCB had lost capacity