Question about Mitsubishi VS-50605 50" Rear Projection Television
Go to http://www.remotes.com enter in the TV model number, and order it, as there is nothing that can be done in a case like this. You could try to borrow a remote from a local store to switch the set back to the tuner section or borrow an original remote from someone.
Posted on Sep 21, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
model # VS-60607 Mfg Yr February 2000 Big Screen TV:
1. tearing/fluttering/ripping across entire screen caused by damages associated with diode 522, and;
2. the problem is really an OEM Mitsubishi causation as the
leads of said diode get too hot <too much current flowing through
it> and this component lifts itself off of the main circuit board, &;
3. supplemental hidden damages arise from this, and;
4. you should not attempt to fix this set but rather contact the
national & state Consumer Protection staff & file a complaint, &;
5. pleadings should say:
a. this set almost burned down our/my home & us to death;
b. we paid too much money for this to happen, and;
c. we demand full replacement of the set & money for our
inconvenience for all of the above, and;
d. said replacement need not be a Mitsubishi but like unit;
6. check with Martindale-Hubble to find a good law firm/lawyer.
7. have fun, eh!
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: