Question about Dorel Alexander

Open Question

Looking for parts for crib model BC- 110C

I got this crib from somebody and i thing some parts are missing

Posted by karima on


3 Related Answers


Michael Fisher

  • 716 Answers

SOURCE: Dorel Model BC-33 Baby Crib need parts list nuts & bolts etc.

Call Dorel 1-800-544-1108 They Will E-mail You The Manual Right Away.
Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday.
Hope This Helps

Posted on Jan 07, 2009



  • 7 Answers

SOURCE: Needing hardware and instructions for Dorel Asia Crib

My owners manual lists a number you can call for help... I have the same crib ..
1-800-295-1980, is the number
and its lists an email addy for the company as: [email protected]

Posted on Aug 29, 2009


Products America

  • 340 Answers

SOURCE: I looking for assembly instructions

You can call Products America at 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. We offer a wide verity of hardware and instructions for many cribs. Our qualified customer service staff is standing by to help you with proper selection, pricing and ordering information. We are open M-F 8am to 6pm CST. We look forward to speaking with you!

Posted on Aug 26, 2011

Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hi sir how are you. Sir I have a crib but I did not know brand . The problem is that it's one part is missing.The missing part is used to hold the spring . It has 3 part but 4 is missing. I also need...

There are a few things you can do here:

1. If this is a new crib that you purchased, the directions should have a contact number to the company where it is made. You can contact them and they should be able to send you the missing piece that you require. Usually, it is free.

2. Search for the model/make of the crib on the entire crib. Sometimes it can be found on the bottom of the crib (sticker on the wood) or on the spring itself. Once located you can contact the maker by using this website as the directory:

3. You can take one of the pieces to a Lowe's or Home Depot and ask if they have the part there.

4. After some searching, it seems that the Newport Cottage cribs use the same crib hardward ( Scroll down until you get to the diagrahm that shows the crib).

5. You can contact this company. Ask if you can email them a picture of the piece you are looking for (or send them the link to your fixya question) and they should have it. They picture your hardware peice here.

Company: Products America ' 1.800.205.9642.

Good Luck!

Dec 31, 2012 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

My crib is missing the plastice parts that the


Apr 27, 2010 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Missing parts?

call the manufacturer sometimes when they are being packaged not all things go into the box. Explain to them what you are missing and they should supply you with the info. If they are giving you a hard time ask to speak with a supervisor.

Oct 07, 2009 | Storkcraft Baby Stardust Crib

1 Answer

I'm missing hardware part for a Berg Furniture 65.19.88

Products America does service most cribs, and may be able to help you with the missing hardware for your Berg crib. Please call us at 800.205.9642 or 800.772.1041 for direct assistance.

Oct 03, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

It appears that some of the parts that should be attached to hold up the mattress supprort are missing, can you help with spare parts? What is there now are two long narrow plastic runner type things on...

I recommend you contacting one of the highly trained CSR's at Products America. They will be able to go over your crib with you and determine what is missing and may even be able to provide you with the missing part. The numbers are 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. Call them anytime Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm CST.

Jul 31, 2009 | Childesigns Carrollton Crib

2 Answers

I need parts for a chatham lifestyles crib ?

hello I have contacted LaJobi customer service and they are going to help in finding parts for that crib :)

May 21, 2009 | Baby Gear

2 Answers

Kindercare Crib Instructions

This website has the instruction manuals for all older and discontinued model cribs.

Feb 13, 2008 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

1 Answer

Drop down side attachment parts

missing tracking parts pn drop down side of crib. Where can I get them?

Feb 09, 2008 | Graco Apsen 3-in-1 8740 Crib

2 Answers

Missing pieces

This is from Bassett's website.

Bassett recommends that all cribs manufactured prior to 1972 be replaced because improved safety features were instituted that year. If your crib was made in 1972 or after, replacement parts are available from Products America at 1-800-772-1041. If you are unsure when your Bassett crib was made, Bassett urges you to replace it.

Link to Products America

Jan 21, 2008 | Bassett Parson Ridge Crib

3 Answers

Graco convertible crib/missing parts

Try They have many crib parts.

Aug 29, 2007 | Graco Ultra Deluxe 5-in-1 4605 Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

121 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dorel Baby Gear Experts

tina gallow

Level 2 Expert

126 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

71004 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

61131 Answers

Are you a Dorel Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides