Question about Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
How to fix problem and clear code out
Posted by Anonymous on
Precor Error 30, 31, 32 and 33, Communications Error
1. Bad interconnect cable between upper PCA and lower PCA.
2. Interconnect cable is mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector at the upper PCA.
3. Elliptical 5.17 equipped with old software version 1.01 in upper and lower PCA.
4. Upper and lower PCAs have mismatched software.
5. Another component plugged onto the PCA is overloading the +5VDC power supply.
6. Bad lower PCA.
7. Bad upper PCA.
Posted on Jul 29, 2014
There is a small motor under the shroud that operates the resistance motor. It is about the size of a roll of half dollars. Have someone use a meter and check that you are getting power to this. When you turn on the machine the motor should move the resistance forward then back. You can hear this everytime you turn it on.
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Jun 26, 2014 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Mar 10, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 01, 2011 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Aug 17, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Aug 10, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Feb 06, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Jul 19, 2009 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
469 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: