Registration of your nuvi is done online. You go to the garmin nuvi website, then register it from there.
To register your nuvi, these are the steps to follow:
- Connect your gps device to a computer using your USB cable,
- Go to garmin website,
- Select 'support' a list will pop out,
- Select 'Product registration',
- A page will pop up for you to enter a user name and password, that is if you already have an account with garmin, but if you do not, create a new account by clicking on the Create account link.
- Then you enter your account information,
- Install the garmin communicator plug in2,
- It will ask for your products information, enter it and your device will be registered.
After registration, the communicator plug ins will be already installed on your nuvi. That is how you get your garmin nuvi registered.
Complement of the seasons.