Question about SVA-USA HD4208TIII-VR 42 in. Plasma Television
When trying to turn on the T V while on standbye, with the remote the T V after three second's it click's twice and the red standbye light goes out. I open the back panel to spray air, and I noticed that an LED alarm light goes on. I tried to reset the T V and unpluged it for about 2 min and also 4HRS and still nothing.
Could be the power supply or the logic board
Posted on Feb 18, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
514 398 065
Four digit code is:
1* Turn your TV and SkyHD box on and press tv on your remote control.
2* Hold down select and the red button together until the red light on your remote
control blinks twice (this is after about two seconds).
3* Press tv again.
4* Key in your TV's brand code. The light on your remote control blinks twice.
5* Press standby on your remote control.
If your TV switches off, press select.
The light on your remote control should blink twice.
If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press standby.
Repeat the sequence of pressing tv then standby until the TV switches off,
then press select.
If the light blinks three times, your remote control has checked all the possible
settings for the code you used. Check you have the right code and start again
at step 1.
*6 Turn your TV back on and press the tv guide button on your remote control.
The TV Guide screen appears, meaning the remote control settings have
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Repeat if necessary until a code is found that works most common functions
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: