Im getting an error message (code 000066a3)Which states that i cannot use the connected atrac audio device with the currently installed sonicstage.It says to use the currently installed sonicstage i must delete all tracks in the atrac audio device.I dont know what to do as i have not had any problemsn previous to this and im afraid i will loose all my music files which took me ages to collect and place in this device/player
Follow these steps-
- Open the Sony Walkman from "My Computer".
- Open the folder inside, then delete all the "DAT" files.
- Open the second foler which is inside the first foler and delete all these files.
- Close that and then open up "SonicStage"
- Now delete all the files from your library, but, DO NOT delete them from your computer.
- Now import all the songs again and it should pick up the device and start to transfer with no problems.
I have done this with my Sony Walkman and it now works.
If you experiance more problems contact me at
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I hade just that prob. "format error" used to display. I did this:
1. dwl sonicStage (free)
2.- in the walkman went to menu/initialize/format
then displayed a confirmation screen, I confirmed
it displayed "formating...... COMPLETE"
3.- THEN plugged into the PC and transfered songs with Sonic
and it worked!
Ive searched but can't find anything on your error code. It seems Sony made a real lemon with this unit and made many thousands of people very unhappy.
Most of the trouble seems to originate with the lousy software. The latest downloads can be found at http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DNA/WM/NWH/NWH.asp?l=en
Personally if I owned it and had the chance I'd be going for a more reliable unit.
Check out this site for unhappy customers. http://www.kanai.net/weblog/archive/2006/01/24/08h35m18s