- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
not for sure here but I am a live sound eng. and in my line of work hissy and tinny say TO MUCH GAIN....tri setting the output of recording program or the computer settings a lil lower and make sure the HIGH END isnt CRANKED all the way up..
I recommend a firmware upgrade. You can obtain this by doing the following:
1) Connect the player to your computer with the USB cable.
2) Wait for "idle" to be displayed on the player screen.
3) Double-click the file that you downloaded from the Rio website.
The update should take approximately 30 seconds to load.
and here is the link for your firmware upgrade file.