- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Change your keypad and see if it works.
2. If you have changed the panel recently it is the problem you need to fix it in exact position or you need to buy original panel for your mobile. Duplicates ll damage your key bed.
I am going to assume that this device is out of warranty. Fair warning, less experience, if I were you, I wouldn't even touch it for repairs on my own. Call you local T-Mobile dealer and ask to recommend a local cell phone fix-all store. Or you can do like I did and provided you backed everything up, go to EBAY. Believe it or not, the cost is about the same and in most cases less than 1/2 a new one.
1. at the same time hold the menu button (top left) and the jump button (bottom left) 2. This will bring you to the emergency screen (it gives you the option to make an emergency call) 3. Open to the keypad and hold in the menu+shift+q buttons at the same time. 4. The phone will reset and clear/unlock the security code
The problem may lie in the settings-->System-->Backlight-->Battery Power--> Make sure you check "Turn on backlight when a button is pressed...."
I believe this is a firmware bug.
Do the same for external power.
yes you can buy the replacements parts and change them BUT....
this is NO minimum skill!!
the parts whom died are very impotent for every day use
(thats way they are gone)
DO NOT think about it
this sidekick is for spare parts only - not for beeing your main
as you wish
find another 1