Question about Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
The main board has the fault. Your set need a thorough check before confirmiing the fiault.
This is the picture of the board. OK.
Posted on Feb 16, 2012
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Check the power supply and the voltage feeding th baclight inverter board.
If you are going to DIY and have proper tools, knowledge of electronics and know safety precaution then please read on:
Please see my basic troubleshooting guide here:
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2012 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
May 23, 2012 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Sep 12, 2011 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jul 13, 2017 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jul 30, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
May 21, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Dec 28, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jun 16, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
1,328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!