Question about Ministry Of Sound Audio Players & Recorders
Provide more info 1/ what windows OS R U Using/2 H10 requires Windows Media Player ver 10 3/ If you do not have XP to run WMP10 then connect H10 in UMS mode, transfer audio files and playlists using windows explorer 4/then use EasyH10 to update the database on H10
Posted on Apr 22, 2007
SOURCE: cannot copy file error
It sounds like your memory card is formatted with a FAT16 filesystem. FAT16 has a limitation where you can only put 255 files in the root directory, no matter how much available space you actually have. Try placing your files in a folder on the card rather than into the root directory.
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
SOURCE: mosmp036 problems
Follow the following steps:-
1. Create folders on your computer for the various types of music you wish to keep and put all your MP3 files into these folders.
2. Connect your MOSMPO36 to your computer USB. I find it connects more reliably if I also connect the charger to the player at the same time.
3. I am running on WIN2000 PRO but I assume that Vista has Windows Explorer or its equivalent. Go to this and create folders with the same names as in 1. above in the Removable Disk folder which is your player.
4. Copy your MP3 files from the folders on your computer to the folders of the same name on your player.
5. Open MOS Jukebox which I assume you have loaded into your computer. If you have not you must do so.
6. Click on Sync. When it has finished building the music library:-
7 Click file, click exit.
I do not bother with play lists so can not help you on those. I always play back from "Track" which puts all your MP3 tracks in alphabetical order irrespective of which folder they are in.
Do not try to store all your MP3 files/tracks on one folder. The
MOSMPO36 does not appear to like folders of more than about 2 Gigabytes.
Hope above is helpful.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
If the music service subscription that you originally used to transfer these files has expired, then you will get this error message.
Also, you have to fully resynchronize to the original computer yo connected the player to every 30 days.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: