- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The display board may be broken it has three replaceable units
1. Screen (if damage / broken into pieces)
2. Display Connector (Which can damage when you drop)
3 The processor can be dislocated / even damaged severly
the best decision is to replace those part through service center
If the touch screen is not responding then you need to replace it. In market check whether the touch screen can be replaced separately it will be charge you less. Else you need to replace both the touch screen and display together which cost you more.
Its a DLSR so you can not do any thing at home. You need to visit a canon service center and then they will open the camera and check the circuit board is broken. cracked during dropping or not. And they will repair it.