Question about Philips 36PT71B 36" TV
First adjust the contrast level 25 percent.Now see there is any improvement. If the performance is well there is a problem in video section. May be capacitor leakage like 180v supply filter, and coupling capacitor in video section.
Posted on Sep 02, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2014 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Jul 29, 2012 | Vizio VA26L 26 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 14, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Apr 21, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 30, 2010 | Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Apr 24, 2009 | Philips 50P8341 50" Rear Projection...
Sep 10, 2008 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Jul 01, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65515 65" TV
Usually answered in minutes!