Question about Enlight 17IN LCD PC SILVER/CHARCOAL W/ 200W INTEL 845GVSRL M/B KYBRD/MOUSE (ENLP771S01845R) Barebone
Dear sir, i m facing problem with 2.4ghz and intel 845gvsr problem, when i start my pc after sometime it automatically shutsdown after few minute when i re boot i get a message unxpected shutdown due to thermal heating of cpu, where as the cpu heatsink fan is quite cool, it gives a alarm sound of cpu heating, i tried with other heatsinks the result is same, where does my problem lies in cpu or motherboard.
Please check bios cpu temp set to default or desable it, or what u can do is change the heat sensing sensor below the cpu will solve the problem.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
You could also check the CPU temperature and fan speed with SpeedFan in windows -
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
Replays motherboard is the better solution
Posted on Nov 27, 2007
Try replacing the Power Supply Unit
Posted on Aug 30, 2007
Posted on May 21, 2007
Sent proccessor to warranty u will get a termal paste from intel that will help to fix ur probs
Posted on May 05, 2007
Pls check your hard drive jumper settings
Posted on Mar 15, 2007
Hi, the cpu temperature should be under 50c, in you press delete when you start the pc it will go into the bios and under hardware monitor will give you the temperature. could be either or but its usually cpu related. Sorry cant help anymore.. John
Posted on Mar 01, 2007
Check your BIOS setting too see if the CPU alarm temp is set too low.
Posted on Aug 13, 2006
To solve the thermal heat problem
1. Apply heat paste pound inbetween the processor and motherboard.
2. Check the MotherBoard cpu pins are correct temper.
3. Check the CPU Fan's RPM in hardware monitoring menu in BIOS mode.
4. If dust is form inside of the fan rotar open the plastic lock and take the Fan out and clean clearly apply the oil slightly in the pully.
5. If This problem is till continue, Change the SMPS and rescet the BIOS setup. Now problem will clear.
6. Problem is till continue check the CPU and and then MotherBoard.
7. This is usefull to you. i think so. any how feadback to '[email protected]'
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: