Hey, I'm looking to buy a new graphics card~Nvidia GeForce 6600~ "http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1240195"
So could anybody please tell me if the motherboard can handle this?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you install a new video card you must disable the onboard video card by going into the bios setup. Below I have listed the requirements of Second life game. e 531 does come with PCI-E slots so make sure you buy a VIDEO card with PCI-E Walmart sells some pretty decent priced Graphics cards. pretty much any pci-e card you buy new in walmart these days will be fine for this game.
PC Minimum System Recommendations:
* Internet Connection*: Cable or DSL
* Computer Processor: 1.6GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 2000+ or better
* Computer Memory: 512MB or better
* Video/Graphics Card**: o nVidia GeForce FX 5600, GeForce 6600, or better o OR ATI Radeon 9600, X600, or better