- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jast go to print option. Then Mantainance. Then try to print a nozzale. If all the colour comes out properly ( with out dot or misline), your cartrige head is goog for print. If not, your printer cartrige head is block. To reque from the problem follow the proces:
1. Unpluge colour cartrige.
2. Try to clean the cartrige head with soft cloth and amonia gentaly.
3. Try to out the ink through the head nozzale pore by using shaking or gentaly swape by soft tissue.
4. Now put the cratrige head upon a soft tissue. ( ink will comes out). If not, repit stage 1-4 until ink come out.
Run the printer software to do an "alignment" -- basically, it prints one page,
and then you scan the page, and the printer reads the printed page, to measure the "offset"
from where the BLACK versus the COLOUR ink prints. It will then electronically adjust the printer.
I got a new print head @ "staples" office supplies. It didnt cost me anything!!! Kodak had probs with the head, & gave a bunch to staples.....i changed the head, put in new inks, again...got a calibration to run...& things printed np!!!
I asked the technician at Staples what he thought and he thought it was the ink cartridge. since I was using 3in1 cartridges and it was expensive to buy two; (1) Black with pale magenta and blue plus (2)red blue and yellow,we bought a new printer that uses one colour only cartidges so we can replace one colour at a time and also use a pale blue and pale magenta to get better reproductions. for a little more than double the price we bought an Hp printer Photosmart C7280 on sale with single cartridges. It will pay off, They are a fraction of the cost of 3in1 colours.