Re: My sony dvd is powering off about one minute after I...
1. Press Display.
2. Go down and select Setup.
3. Move to the Right and Down to select Custom, Press ENTER.
4. Move down to the center box.
5. Move Right to select Auto Power Off, Press ENTER.
6. Change it to Off, Press ENTER
7. Press Display and you should be done.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are 2 set's of command switch's for the dvd player, a 3 position command switch on the back side of the dvd player and another 3 position command switch on the inside of the remote right next to the batteries, easiest option is to remove batteries from remote and test each one of the 3 position switch's labeled 1,2 & 3 and test remote control.
Hi... Is there an LED that blinks on the remote when you try to use it? If not , make sure the batterys are fresh and in the right way. If nothing works on it , there are places on-line that sells replacements cheaper than Sony
I have the same problem. I have a 5 year warranty from the company I purchased the unit from. I am not sure if they will replace it or not. I am reluctant to buy another one with this known issue. We have enjoyed the unit for nearly 3 years with no issues.