I have a similar problem to Thierry's. If the software balance fixes do not resolve the problem, is it worth swapping the plugs (the light tan ones...are they DIN?).
If this makes sense, what is the best way to go about doing it, as my guess the female end of the cord is embedded in some form or circuitry card?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had a LG front load washing Machine developed a UE Fault. Shocks Pump and drainage good and bearings good. Machine not out of balance.
Everything I looked at for a balance sensor did not provide the answer. Some even suggested the Hall sensor. This senses the drum rotation via a magnetic field similar to car ignition.
The Balance is sensor is part of the water level switch. The water level sensor and bottle at hose was cleared yet the fault continued.
Changed the water pressure switch all fixed and working perfect.
There must be some kind of sensor in the water pressure switch, sloshing and causing the sensor to trip or perhaps the sensor went to sensitive?
It sounds like a wheel balance problem. Normally wheel balance produces speed specific vibration in the front wheels and steering. To me this sounds similar, caused by one or both rear wheels being seriously out of balance. Get them balanced and ensure that they are both at the SAME pressure.
I had a similar issue when my kids mixed rechargeable and regular batteries in the Wii balance board. The acid leaked and the springs corroded. But I figured out a quick fix - see photos. The springs look just like the spring-end of a safety pin, so I just snipped the ends of two safety pins and fixed them in with needle-nose pliers. Safety pins conduct electricity and the fix works fine. Cheers.
Well - had the same problem, even got a walkthru from Nintendo Support. I was ready to pack it to ship off when, demonstrating everything I had done to a friend -- the darn thing started working again! I think what was going on was the sync was "poor" with the console -- it could sort of see the balance board but not enough to actually work. I did the red-button-on-the-board/ red-button-on-the-Wii thing (press board button then quickly press the console button) several times until it "took" solidly. Don't give up -- keep trying. Yeah their hardware/software has a bug......