My mp3 player sometimes will come on then play for a few seconds then shut off. Sometimes it wont come on at all. If I move the battery around it works for a second. I replaced the battery, but that doesn't help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Get the updated verison of the Philips Device Manager from Philips website, and then click on the Update button once you have installed the new Device Manager.
Several things to be wary of:
* a Philips player ending in "/02" is designed for use outside of the United States
* the SA5125 is incompatible with Windows Vista and Windows Media Player 11 without a firmware upgrade
You can try holding the menu button and center button for a few seconds to do a soft reset. I've had the same thing happen numerous times. Sometimes you just have to restart it because the memory probably gets tired or something. Anyway, if that doesn't help, let me know. Good luck.