Solution or Workaround:
1) TRY to flash the firmware.
2) Try cold reset and disk initializations.
3) Replace firmware dimm.
If you have a hard disk:
To resolve the issue it may be necessary to perform the Disk Init procedure.
Disk Init Procedure
1. Turn the printer off, then on
2. When the memory count starts on the control Panel, press and hold the Menu button until all 3 lights on the control panel are lid
3. Press the < button. The message “INITIALIZE DISK” appears in the display
4. Press the Check button. The printer will initialize the User space on the Compact flash and will continue it’s power-on sequence.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309