Question about Microsoft Access 2002 for PC
I have a table, which has many fields like student id, name, roll num, Date of Birth, Date of Admission, Permant address, Present Address, Total Fees, Total Fees Paid, Balance etc.. Now i want the user should have the facility to select the field and print it.
please help me. is it possible. If yes tell me how?
Open your table in query, follow steps to do this...
1. open new query in access
2. locate the table
3. once table selected, select field name in selected table you only want to include in query
3. once finished selecting the field save the query
4. you can now view selected field in your table and print as well
5. you can edit the query anytime if you want to add or remove field
6. query will not affect your table since this is only query.
hope this will help you....
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Aug 08, 2010 | Microsoft Word 2003 for Students &...
Apr 09, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2008 | Microsoft Office Access 2003 (077-02871)...
Dec 21, 2007 | Microsoft Office Access 2003 (077-02871)...
Oct 02, 2007 | Microsoft Office Standard for PC
Aug 23, 2007 | Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition for...
1,249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: