I'am looking at A vs430ca Mitsubshi 40inch 4:3 letter box television.Problem is the unit powers up for approxametly
1 min 12dc relay clicks power goes off.The Transformer next
to the relay appears to be scorched.I'am not sure but am I barking up the right tree If so were might I purchase these
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Place to get parts (newbee)
Woulkd you know how to replace it if you got one??? Its not a place, inside a projection TV to be experimenting, risking life and limb to save a few bucks .. Please the proper way to service this set is reading a schematic diagram, and trouble shooting the circuit . Not by replacing whats hot or looks bad!! please call a pro out to assit you with this repair. Good Luck
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Gets you to 25 mode screen select soft switch settings
First box on your left place a 3 middle box place 1 third box change from 1 to a 0 exit power off. wait 10 second power on. IF the code comes back DO NOT ATTEMP RESETING the machine is telling you it is broke have technician look at it. The code you are resetting is for the Fusing unit the HOT PART continue resetting can cause FIRE or more damage the fusing unit and or control broad Good grand!
My nephew had exact same problem, I fixed it by changing 8 puffed up capacitors in the power supply. They went out of business because they copied philips tv design and were sued by them.. The model was ltv-2601(canadian model) but all including ltv-2701, used cheap capacitors. Has been good for 4 months now.
I just repaired one for the same trouble. The input to the main processor from the standy switch had shorted to groung. This was probably caused by static inserted when pushing the power button. The processor is not a replaceable part. The part number for the main board is E3761-058010-2. It costs between $140 and $150. I found it on-line at Shopjimmy.com.
NOTE: ----DO NOT TOUCH THE CONVERGENCE BOARD " -------
1. Bring Up 1 Projector Light
2. Bring Your Color Convergence + Sign and Should Be Center In Your TV
3. If Not Adjust Center with The 2 Tabs Just Above That Projector Tube You Have Lighted 1 Tab Will Move + Sign Horizontal Then Roll The Other Vertical Then Roll..U Will See--"
4. Once Your + Sign Is Center Turn Up Your 2 Other Projectors Make Sure They Are Able To Adjust Across The + Sign You used 1st Make Sure the 2 Other + Signs Move Left And Right And Up And Below The Vertical and Horizontal Lines. If Not Adjust There Tab to Make This Possible.
5. Using Your REMOTE Converge The + Signs Together.
---------------- IF YOU MESSED WITH THE CONVERGENCE BOARD -------------------
6. Now Lower The 2 Lights So Your 1st Projector Is Lighted
7. Bring Up A Menue On Your TV -- Look At It ...Are The Lettering Center and Square ..??
8. If They are Lower That Projector and Light Your Projectors 1 At A Time To Verify Letters are Center and Square.
---------------If You Have To Adjust The Menue To Bring Center And Square --------
9.Looking At The Convergence Board You Will See 3 Rows Of Adjustment Dials Each Row Is For 1 Projector.
---TAKE NOTE TURN THE ADJUSTMENT Slowly---
10. Locate The Row that will adjust The Projector You Have LITGHTED"....
11. Label On A Paper What Each Knob Will Do To The Screen Very Help-Full
12.Adjust Your Letters Dead Center and Square then Lower That Projector Light And Bring Each Projector Lighted At 1 Time To Verify Menue Is Center And Square.
13.Leave On Your 3rd Projector and Bring Up Your Light On The 1st Projector
14. Adjust the Letters Of Your 1st Projector Over The Letter Of Your 3rd Projector
15. Switch To Your Convergence + Sign To Help --Turn Knobs Slowly ---
16. Make Your Letters Merge Together And Your Lines Square.
17. I Use The Top Letters and Lower Letters And Keep The box Square
18. Hey If Your Projector Colors When Looking Through The Rear Of The TV Are Not Equal With Take And loosen The Wing Nuts And Turn The Lens To Focus the Color and Make Narrow Or Wide....All 3 - Equal
DO NOT GET UPSET THIS WILL TAKE TIME MAYBE ALL DAY SO RELAX HAVE FUN"
Do Not go Sticking Your Hand Into The TV While TV Is Plugged into The Wall" ---