It seems you need to reset your phone.
If your HTC HD2 is frozen and a soft reset doesn't work, this guide shows how to restore your handset to its factory settings with a hard reset
There are two ways you can perform a hard reset on your HTC HD2. The first is best if your phone is still operational. If it has crashed and you can't get a response from it, you're better to try option two.
Performing a factory reset via the settings menu
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
- On the Home screen's Settings tab, select Menu - All Settings - System - Clear Storage
- Enter 1234 and tap Yes to confirm
How to reboot the HTC HD2 with hard reset
- If your phone has crashed and won't respond, you'll have to perform a battery pull to power the phone off. Simply take off the back cover and remove the battery. Otherwise, just turn your HTC HD2 off using the power button.
- With your phone powered off, press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons
- While holding the volume buttons, press the power button and then release it
- When you see a warning message on screen, release the volume up and volume down buttons
- Press the volume up button to perform the reset when prompted, or press any other button to cancel the reset