I have a 512 Oakley thump mp3 player. My lens broke wwhere they are screwed in. I need to know where I can get some new replacements. The Oakley site doesnt show replacement lens to order and neither does any other site Ive checked out.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
RESETTING OAKLEY THUMP
Most problems can be solved by resetting OAKLEY THUMP:
• To reset OAKLEY THUMP, hold down the Play / Pause button and the Previous Song / Rewind
button at the same time. Resetting OAKLEY THUMP will not erase the songs or files stored
• If the reset procedure does not work, you may need to restore the internal software.
I have a pair of these Thump128's. Brand new demo set, but never used. The lens is broken on it, but since you have the lenses and a malfunctioning earpiece, maybe you would be interested
Email me at [email protected]