Question about Bush DVD142RC 14 in. TV/DVD Combo

1 Answer

Parts for this off brand

Who sells parts for this brand? Need to replace the tuner, its numbers are: TDO-3b8g/236F4 on paper label and 4D206 stamped in blue. This tuner had been worked on before because one can see the solder work disturbed. The set is actually branded "Audiologic" DDVT817DC.

Posted by Richard Snell on


1 Answer


  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 3,130 Answers

I searched and search all over to no avail. What I suggested for this once before BUT im not sure where it went was to look inside the ouwners manual to find out who to contact for this model as I cant find it. Also what you can do is pull out the tuner assy clean it up from excessive solder and send to PTS and maybe they can rebuild the tuner for you. Also seek advise from who ever sells this product in your area for a # they would contact if they the store needed service. Im sorry I coulnt assist you more in this matter. Go to to see where to send the tuner or a contact #. Good Luck

Posted on Jun 29, 2006


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Buying parts for my tanning bed

It is usually best to buy parts from the manufacturer. It is helpful to take note of the brand and model of the bed when contacting the manufacturer. There are sites that sell several brands of tanning beds and sites that sell replacement parts for specific brands. I suggest that you do a web search that includes brand model and the word replacement parts. If you search for the brand and the words tanning beds, you might find the manufacturer's website where a contact number should be available. You should be cautious about using any third party heating elements as this could pose unacceptable risks.

Oct 17, 2017 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

LG 32LE5300 Tuner issue

It can be bought from any electronic spare part selling shops. Buy an original number printed [labelled] on it.

Jun 19, 2013 | LG 32LE5300 32 inch FuHD LED Television...

1 Answer

Broken oven switch, Magic Chef gas oven
It;s a global economy now, and you can order and buy spare parts from anywhere for anything. please use these links provided to source your part,and ship it back to the mother land, Aoteroa.
  1. Find the model number on the appliance to be repaired. Look for a gray or silver label on the appliance that lists the model number and serial number. If you cannot find the tag, check the locater featured on Click the link marked "Need help finding the model number on your magic chef appliance?" Then click on the type of appliance. The guide will show possible locations for the identification label, along with a sample label for visual reference. The URL is listed in the resources section below.

  2. Use the part number to make ordering simple. Look closely at the part you intend to replace. A part number will be printed or inscribed on any part that is large enough to display at least six digits.

  3. Order parts from appliance retailers. Call local USA appliance shops and ask if they sell parts. If so, get a price quote for your part and ask if it's in stock, or how soon it could arrive.

  4. Order from online parts dealers. Use your appliance model number and part description or part number to check online parts dealers for prices and ship times., and all sell Magic Chef parts online. The Magic Chef website may also be able to provide needed parts. It also lists owners manuals, warranty information and installation instructions for their appliances (see Resources).

  5. Compare prices and order fulfillment times between local retailers and online dealers. Most online dealers will offer lower prices. A local dealer may have to wait for your part to ship from their supplier. The shipping time between local and online dealers may not vary.

Apr 27, 2010 | Magic Chef 9122 Gas Single Oven

1 Answer

We have a 62 inch rear projection and the digital tuner has stopped working.

There are several web sites that provide parts information for the different rear projection tvs, if you are trying to repair it your self or if you are getting an idea on the cost of the repair, getting the price for the part you need is a good idea. The digital tuner is located on the assembly that has the connection where the the coax cable goes, usually those assemblies(boards, modules) have numbers stamped on a sticker on one of the components on the ***'y itself, you will need the brand and the model number for the site to be able to help. please leave your good feedback if i answered your question satisfactorily.thanks

Aug 26, 2009 | LG Televison & Video

1 Answer

Parts for a brother MFC-7420

you better double check that model number. i'm thinking you mean the mfc 9420.


Feb 06, 2009 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer

1 Answer

Paper tray has been thown away

most stores sell individual parts and there should be a customer care number on the printer call that number tell them what happened they should send you a brand new tray

Jan 05, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE G610 Thermal Printer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Bush DVD142RC 14 in. TV/DVD Combo Logo

Related Topics:


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Bush Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76584 Answers

Raj Patel

Level 3 Expert

1042 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

61759 Answers

Are you a Bush Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides