Question about Ovens
Posted by Anonymous on
For TOuch Control oven:
1. Press Finish Time touch pad
2.press ^ touch pad until clock displays the required am or pm finish time.
3. Press Cook Period touch pad.
4. Adjust the cooking time as in step 2, using up and down arrow touch pads. (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Press Automatic touch pad.
Press Fan touch pad to select fan speed. Red indicating light shows normal speed.
7. Turn oven thermostat to desired setting.
8. Press Keep Warm touch pad if keep warm function is required at end of cooking. 9. At end of cooking time a buzzer will sound for 1 minute and the KEEP WARM cycle will now operate until the meal is ready to be served.
10. To cancel the Automatic cycle, press Manual touch pad and turn oven thermostat off.
For Multifunction oven:
1. Set time of day.
2. Turn Function switch to Finish. 0.00 will be displayed.
3. Turn display switch + to give the required am or pm finish time. (an illuminated bar in the bottom left corner indicates when the clock display is pm).
4. Turn Function switch to Cook then turn Display switch to + till desired cooking period is displayed (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Turn Function switch to Auto. The automatic programme is now ready to use.
Turn upper oven thermostat to desired setting.
If keep warm function is required, turn function switch to Cook (optional)
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
just reset it and it'll stop flashing the help sign. i am just wondering if you still kept your ovens specifications, if you did, would you be able to help me as to the dimesions of this oven. i have the same oven and it died yesterday. i want to buy a new one and wants the measurement so that the new one that i'm looking for woiuld fit exactly in the old one's spot. thanks,
Posted on May 20, 2009
Press the TIMER button (the leftmost one with a little bell icon) and the "cooking" button (the one next to it with a "hot saucepan" icon) briefly at the same time. Within four seconds start changing the time with the + or - buttons. When you have the correct time just leave it and it will leave time setting mode four seconds after the last button press.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2018 | Ovens
Dec 26, 2014 | Magic Chef Ovens
Jul 28, 2014 | Ovens
Feb 21, 2013 | Ovens
Jan 09, 2012 | Ovens
Aug 24, 2011 | Ovens
Feb 17, 2011 | Magic Chef 9522 Electric Double Oven
Jun 09, 2010 | Electrolux Ovens
Jun 14, 2009 | Ovens
Apr 12, 2009 | Ovens
1,107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: