Thanks! I saw several other reviews of the product and found that the battery is suppose to last that long and I would have to purchase an extended battery. Sungale sells it with a battery that only lasts 1 to 1.5 hours and you have to purchase an extended battery to get 3 hours of life.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I also had the same problem of the battery not lasting a whole round. I found out that if the unit was left for any length of time after it had been fully charged, it would start to discharge even though it was turned off. I now make sure that if I'm playing golf the next day I will put it back on charge overnight.
this has worked successfully for the last 5 months approx
i also looked to find a replacement battery but without success
hope this helps
"Calibrating" a laptop battery is one way to increase the lifespan of a battery that doesn't last long. The procedure involves two steps: fully discharging the battery, then then fully charging it immediately thereafter. It's important to note that a full discharge doesn't mean you drain your battery until your computer powers off, but rather that you deplete it until it reaches a level of approximately 3 percent capacity, according to BatteryCare.com.
1. Charge the laptop battery to 100 percent. Allow the laptop to sit plugged-in and fully-charged for approximately two hours.
2. Click the "Battery" icon in the lower, right corner of the Windows Taskbar and click "More Power Options." Click "Change When the Computer Sleeps," then click "Change Advanced Power Settings."
3. Scroll down to "Battery" and click the "Plus Sign" icon next to it. Click "Critical Battery Level," then click the arrow to decrease the number to "3." Click "Apply," then click "OK."
4. Unplug your laptop and continue using the computer until it reaches 3 percent, at which point it hibernates automatically. Allow the computer to hibernate for at least five hours, then plug it in and allow it to recharge fully.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya.
Hello there, the Nintendo DS Lite has four levels of brightness. The battery will last 15-19 hours on the lowest settings, and 5-8 hours on the brightest.This can also vary depending on the type of game activity." So the DS should last the whole time in even on the highest brightness settings, if fully charged. Nintendo states that it takes 3 hours to fully charge the DS.
hope this helped, also this site will also help you to get your ds battery to last for longer
to have a proper full charge is 3 hours even tho the light might go off to indicate its filly charged. have you had it a while because according to nintendo the battery life drops by 25% after 500 charges and so on. you might be as well getting a new battery at around £3 on ebay
hi sir... dont change ur batteries or go for new one... Its becuase the battery pin available in ur mobile device has got damaged... so its unable to store charges for a longer duration...Better give ur mobile for service and they will replace u with new pins.. dont waste in getting new batteries..