Please could anyone help - I have been on the phone to Orange now for over 3hrs in total and the problem is still not solved.
1. I reset the Treo and I can get internet but when I sync my outlook it then resets again and I have my outlook data but no internet. I have reset lots of times and each time the same thing happens.
2. I can send email but not receive it. It keeps saying that it does not recognise the password or name. I have an Orange email account and that seems fine and my password etc is OK. Orange just keep telling me to reset and can't come up with a solution.
Please help - I have had my phone now 2 months and I still can't use either email or internet. everything else seems fine.
Or could anyone recommend a Company who could help me (in Lancashire) or a website?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if your ESN is cleared for activation then you can just call customer service and and the they can do it while you are on the phone with them. If the ESN isn't clear take your phone into your service providers store/
I too have been having problems with Vision and live in the NE Atlanta area. When I first purchased my Treo 600, it provisioned instantly once I had Vision activated. It worked perfectly for about 2 weeks and then I picked my phone up one morning and noticed an error (The famous error 3000). To make a long story short, I spent 2 hours on the phone with a level 2 tech at the end of which he told me to take it to a local store to be reprogrammed. I took it to the Mall of GA store and they "reprogrammed" it and told me to wait 4 hours to try Vision. To my surprise, it started working.... until today. It has only been 5 days since they reprogrammed it and I am getting the error 3000 again. I am planning to take it back to the store tomorrow. This is getting ridiculous. The store said that a lot of people were having to have their phones reprogrammed to resolve Vision problems although the phone CSRs didn't know anything about it. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with Sprint? Is it regional?
Go to www.adobe.com, select "downloads", then select the acrobat reader. When it starts walking you through the download process select "other" when you get the option from the platform. It will then give you a pull down box. Select PalmOS and download it to your PC. Run the install program. During that process it will ask you to hit the hot sync button and will download the reader to the phone.
Once you have the reader client installed on your phone you run the PC side which will take a standard PDF and shrink it down for your Treo 600 and download it through the hotsync process to your Treo