Question about Samsung PS42P2S 42 in. Plasma Television
My Samsung PS42P2SBX/XEU seems for some reason to be switching between AV1 and AV2 continously by itself. Not sure if this is something that has been accidentally pressed on the remote control by the kids or if it is a fault. Please help i am rather frustrated. Thank you.
Tips for a great answer:
The AV1 and AV2 switch position can be used to program a
VCR, DVD, STEREO, 2nd DIRECTV Receiver or 2nd TV with
the following instructions.
1. Turn on the component (e.g. DVD Player) you wish to
3. Move the slide switch under the AV1 (or AV2) icon.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under AV1 (or AV2) flashes
twice and then release both keys.
5. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code for your
brand of component being programmed. If performed
correctly the green light under TV will flash twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the power
key once. The component should turn off. If it does not
turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4 trying each code for your
brand until you find the correct code.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to program a new component
under AV2 (or AV1).
Usually answered in minutes!