Question about Sub-Zero 632 / S

1 Answer

Need panel sizes for a 532

Redoing a Kitchen, using old 532 ref. I need the panel specs, so I can order panels to match the new cabs.

Posted by leo7148 on


1 Answer

Joe McG

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 100 times.


    An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.

  • Expert
  • 56 Answers or call 800-222-7820 for the specs.

Posted on Dec 05, 2008


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need to replace this model dishwasher but need new one to fit space and front cupboard panel .

from what i know unless you have an efficiency then most all are about the same size within 1/3inch
the bottom castors are adjustable.
you'll love the quietness of the new ones

May 04, 2015 | Dishwashers

1 Answer

The sprayer attachment to my kitchen faucet must have lost a spring or something. There is no give to the handle that i used to be able to push on, it simply stays down and the water will only flow threw...

ya you are correct, unfortunately there is no repair for this. Here is the link to see the parts which make up your faucet and to buy them. if you need anything else just ask:)

Jul 26, 2011 | Price Pfister 532-7PCC Marielle Pull-Out...

1 Answer

Frigidaire Oven CFEF312GSB. The stove top works fine but the oven does not work. In Grill or Bake position, the oven does not heat up and the heating coils do not light up. Also observed, the hour cannot...


Apply the recommendation below to locate the fuse on the oven

Your Kitchen Ranges microwave has suddenly died, and you are debating whether you want to purchase a new one or have the old one repaired. Before you do either, you should try replacing the fuse to see if that is the culprit. Panasonic microwaves are infamous for blown fuses. Fuses are a relatively inexpensive investment and pretty simple to replace, even for the electronics novice.

Instructions And Things You'll Need:

  • Security Torx bit, size 15 Multi-bit screwdriver New fuse
  1. Unplug your microwave. Insert the size 15 Security Torx bit into your multi-bit screwdriver and remove the screws from the back panel. Take off the back panel.
  2. Locate the fuse. It should be near where the electrical cord comes into the microwave. The fuse is a small white bar with metal caps on either end. Carefully remove the fuse. Avoid touching the transformer or other parts inside the microwave.
  3. Purchase a new fuse. Most Kitchen Ranges ovens use an 18 amp ceramic fuse. Consult your owner's manual to find out what kind of fuse is used, or take the old fuse into the store to find the exact match.
  4. Replace the fuse. Put the cover back on and see if your microwave works. If it does, replace the screws. If it does not, try a different fuse.
Thank and thanks for using fixya.

Nov 27, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Need to replace s.s. panel with a wood door to match kitchen, need instructions on removing panel

Depending on the type of dishwasher there should be screws on the side of the door that can be removed on one or both sides to remove the frame surrounding the old panel. If your dishwasher door seems to wrap around the sides, you may have to order a custom panel from the manufacturer or you can check out and see if they can help with a magnetic or vinyl cover that would goo over your existing panel.

Oct 12, 2010 | Asko D3531XLHDSS Stainless Steel Built-in...

2 Answers

Flexible hose under sink leaks at natural bend; can it alone be replaced ?

Most are 3/8 hose if you can take it off most supply houses should have them. Or check lowes or howe depot. Just take it with you to match length and pipe size up.

Feb 12, 2010 | Price Pfister 532-7PCC Marielle Pull-Out...

1 Answer

Removing Door Panels on Sub Zero 532

Hi, there is a metal strip that runs down the middle of each door the entire lenth. It is held on with two magnets. Once you pull that strip of metal off, you will see five screws that hold the door handle on. Remove thos five screws and the entire handle comes free. Slide out the panel and replace the handle, screws and metal strip ion reverse order. Take your time removing the magnetic metal strip as it is a very soft metal and could possibly bend or kink up on you.

Hope this helps. I'm having some trouble locating any company that makes stainless stell to match the appliances. All of the metal companies say the appliance manufaturers have a propriety type of lock on the appliance metal finishes. I also have the 532 model.

Good Luck

Mar 25, 2009 | Refrigerators

1 Answer


On most dishwashers the front panel is removable/replaceable. You can try or .

Dec 07, 2008 | GE 24 in. GSD6660GSS Built-in Dishwasher

1 Answer

Dishwasher insulation for heat

Hi marseibold,

I'm Harvey the Master Plumber.

Your questoin is: You're wondering if you can further insulate your dishwasher for heat. You are redoing your kitchen, new appliances, cabinets, etc. and shortsightedly put the spice sliding pull-out cabinet next to the dishwasher. The spices get warm when you use the dishwasher. There is a bit of room between the cabinet and dishwasher. Any recommendations for further insulation?

Yes. I would get another insulation blanket off a d/w I'm disposing. Anyway, you need to get one and install it over the old one to decrease the heat transfer.

Feel free contact me again!
Please give me a rating here at before you sign off
Thank you,
Harvey your Master Plumber

Sep 13, 2008 | Dishwashers

2 Answers

Front panel on Kenmore Diswasher

Hi jenniferr922,

I'm Harvey the Master plumber.

Your question is: You purchased a white Kenmore dishwasher and you are redoing your kitchen and all of your appliances are Kenmore stainless steel. You were wondering if the front panel was the only replacement or if you needed to order something else for the control panel.

It's your choise. If you like the control panel, keep it. If not, replace it when you replace the white panel.

Feel free contact me again!
Please give me a rating here at before you sign off
Thank you,
Harvey your Master Plumber

Sep 10, 2008 | Dishwashers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sub-Zero 632 / S Logo

Related Topics:

201 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sub-Zero Refrigerators Experts

John Tripp
John Tripp

Level 3 Expert

4656 Answers


Level 1 Expert

6 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22485 Answers

Are you a Sub-Zero Refrigerator Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides