Question about OKI C Office Equipment & Supplies
I have error code 543 I have cleaned all around the toner, the drum and toner are new.
Posted by Anonymous on
Check the little switch/door on the right hand side of the drums.
This has worked successfully for me.
After replacement of a C3530 Image Drum, the message, "Toner Sensor Error" is displayed.
The plastic shutter in the ID is fully or partially covering the toner sensor window.
Move the cover upward to allow for the sensor to become fully exposed prior to reinstalling the drum.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
SOURCE: oki c3400 toner sensor error
I found the solution here.
A plastic thing was closing the sensor window. Open the window and you will solve the problem.
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
SOURCE: Have an OKI Printing Solution
Found this at Fixyourownprinter.com
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Worked for me when I had the same error. Hope it helps.
Posted on May 26, 2009
It is more than likely that you have an incompatible toner fitted to the drum unit. Either a generic cartridge or b430 or b440 cartridge which is not compatible with b410's. Beyond that it may be a faulty drum unit. Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2009 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Feb 20, 2008 | Copystar CS-2030 Copier
Feb 11, 2008 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Dec 12, 2007 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: