Question about OKI C Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: getting error 142 fatal error
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
A drum can print only a limited number of pages before failure - your drum has reached that number and must be replaced.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
SOURCE: When we restart our oki
Thank you for using FixYa
I guess the real quesiton is whether you are prepared to fix your own printer. This error is a fuser error and the Internal part - Fuser will need to be replaced. This is best preformed by a qualified technician and keep in mind that there may be some smaller components that may need to be replaced as well as the fuser. See fixyourownprinter.com for more information.
I hope this was useful and please comment if this was helpful to you.
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
Dec 09, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2010 | OKI C9300 Led Printer
Jul 01, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 23, 2010 | OKI C5650n LED Laser Printer
Jan 01, 2010 | OKI C5500n Printer
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: