- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The positive terminals on AAA batteries come in different heights, with the greatest 3 times the size of the smallest. All DECT phones that use AAA including Wharfedale will only take the ones with the highest terminal. Others will not make contact. Warren. www.activesignal.com
1. Press and hold the the PAGE button on the base station for at least 3 seconds. You have 90 seconds in which to register a handset.
[At the handset]
2. Press MENU and scroll to ADVANCED SET and press MENU
3. Scroll to REGISTRATION and press MENU
4. If necessary scroll to display REGIST.BASE and press MENU
5. BASE 1 2 3 4 is displayed and the registered base number is flashing.
6. Enter the number of the base you wish to register to your handset. If you have only 1 base station, press 1. If you have 2 base stations, press 1 or 2, etc.
7. When the display shows PIN---- , enter the base pin.
8. When the handset is registered to the base it is assigned a handset number.
If you have forgotten your PIN you will need to:
Reset your ORB
1. Press MENU, scroll to ADVANCED SET and press MENU
2. Scroll to RESET UNIT and press MENU
3.CONFIRM? is displayed. Press MENU [NOTE: Entries stored in the phonebook and new answering messages are retained. You PIN will return to the Default setting 0000]
To Set the PIN
1. Press MENU and scroll to ADVANCED SET and press MENU
2. Scroll to PIN and press MENU
3. Enter the current 4 digit master PIN and press MENU. [Default setting is 0000]
4. Enter the new PIN and press MENU