Question about Hitachi 61SWX10B 61" Rear Projection Television
Just to reset first before proceed another procedure;
Resetting the TV
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 4 - 6 hours.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!