- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Go to "Settings" on your PS3.
2) Scroll down and select "Accessory Settings." 3) Select "Manage Bluetooth Devices." 4) Select "Yes" when the message "The Bluetooth device has not been registered. Do you want to register?" is displayed. 5) Turn on your Bluetooth headset when asked by the message "To register (pair), you will need to prepare the Bluetooth device. For information on preparing the device, check the instructions supplied with the Bluetooth device." While each Bluetooth headset is different, for most this means to hold down the power button until the blue light on the device remains solidly lit.
6) Select "Start Scanning" once your Bluetooth headset is in "pair" mode. Wait for the PS3 to scan for your Bluetooth headset. If the scan was successful, your Bluetooth headset will be listed on-screen. Select your headset from the list
7) Refer to the Bluetooth headset's instruction manual to find the pass key for your device (Usually the pass key is something simple like "0000" or "1234". Press "X" to bring up the on-screen keyboard and enter the pass key. Select "Enter" then "OK." "Register Completed" will display to confirm a successful connection.
NOTE: If the headset does not display after a scan, it may not be compatible with the PS3, or it is not properly set to "pair" mode. Refer to your Bluetooth headset instruction manual for directions to properly set your device to "pair mode." If you want to check the User Manual for your Bluetooth, simply click on the following link:http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/BHM1100NBACSTAClick on the Icon below "File"Thank you.
if the headset is bluetooth then the ps3 should be able to connect with it while its in pairing mode form the settings menu. if the headset will not function without other software then the ps3 cannot use them. the ps3 will only read the select music, video, and game discs.