Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
my i560 blinking orange 5 times and 1 green, please help thank you
Most of the time when a printer used for a certain period the ink would dry out and caused an error message. What you do is to replace with a new inks pad inside the printer and reset that error message. Once it is done, your printer will work again!
For Printer Model: Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000:
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Please remember to rate all Techs who assist you for free :)
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 29, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Aug 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP5300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 12, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
May 05, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Nov 15, 2007 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2007 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
810 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!